Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Arsenal Captain Fabregas: Rosicky Is A Consummate Professional

The chipper Spaniard has lauded the Czech Republic star's gradual return to full fitness।

Crocked Czech Republic attacker Tomas Rosicky has been slowly nursed back to full fitness following a host of complex hamstring aggravations, and Arsenal star Cesc Fabregas has admitted he is relishing seeing the midfielder back in action in the red-and-white strip of the north London clique.Rosicky has not featured for the Gunners since January 2008, and is expected to mark his comeback during Autumn, and Fabregas believes this will only benefit the club as he believes Rosicky to be a consummate professional, and one of the most techically-blessed footballers in the game."I have spent a lot of time with him and I know how he feels," Fabregas explained to the club's official website.
"I know what he wants and I have never seen a guy being so committed, so professional and never giving up. If this happened to me I probably wouldn't want to talk to anyone, I would be always down and angry. But he's unbelievable and when we see that he will be back next season, he will be strong and hopefully he can help us improve a lot.
"He's the type of player you enjoy playing alongside and as a guy he's amazing. He didn't deserve his injury but I am sure he will come back stronger. I wish him all the best because everyone here at Arsenal loves him a lot."
He continued, "I feel sorry for him but I don't need to say that to him, he's my best friend in the team and one of my best friends in football and my life.
"He can bring many, many things to the team. He's a guy with a lot of experience, he has won things, he knows how to compete, he's very humble and he works for the team.
"Technically he is one of the best in the world and physically I am sure he will be really strong because he's been working really hard. I am happy because soon he is going to be back and I can't wait to see him playing again."
Arsenal enjoyed some of their best free-flowing and one-touch football when Rosicky and Fabregas were playing together, along with AC Milan midfielder Mathieu Flamini, and Barcelona outcast Aliaksandr Hleb.

No comments:

Post a Comment