Friday, July 24, 2009

Manchester City Aren't Big Enough For Kolo Toure - Barcelona's Yaya Toure

Yaya Toure has poured cold water over re-emerging rumours that his brother, Arsenal's Kolo Toure, will be joining Manchester City.
“The most important thing for my brother is that he can play with a big team,” he told the London Evening Standard. “Arsenal play great football and City are not there yet.”"They have a lot of money and are ready to buy everyone but it is difficult for them because the kind of players they want are already at big clubs and some people don’t want to take a step down."
“I think he is happy there because I have spoken to him and he says he likes the way Arsenal play football and he gets on with everyone there. He may have had one or two problems there but I think he will stay.”
Speaking about his own future, the Barcelona midfielder said, “A move one day to England could happen and I would like to play with my brother but I am very happy at Barcelona.”
“This is a great club who are winning trophies and I want to stay here. Today I play for Barcelona but tomorrow who knows?
"England has a great league and my brother is here but for now I am at the right club for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment